- Mountain Education, Inc. (MEI) is a Nevada, Non-Profit corporation operating under the guidance of a Board of Directors.
- Mountain Education, Inc. is a public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, ID # 47-1263156. If you like what we are providing and teaching to the hiking community, please be a part by donating to our cause of wilderness public safety. Donations can be made by going to our “Donations” page and clicking on the appropriate “Donate” button.
Admissions & Records:
1. How do I Register for a Course?
Once you have read the Full Course Description, understand what is going to be taught, and like the course date, read the Mountain Education Policies, Terms, and Conditions to be fully aware of what you’re consenting to. Submission of a course application represents your agreement with and awareness of those policies, terms, and conditions.
- Fill out the Course Application and send it in.
- We will review the information you submit and, upon approval, you will be notified by email that you are registered to attend your course! Pretty simple!
2. What do the courses cost?
All of our wilderness public safety courses are free of required tuition as long as there are donations to the school that provides them. Our classes are expensive to provide and operate, so if there is ever insufficient interest in our mission and donations can no longer support it, the school will close down. Today, would you please go to the “Donations” tab, above, and contribute to making personal time spent in wilderness just a bit safer?
Please read this page before applying to attend one of Mountain Education’s wilderness skills courses as it includes details about Course Discounts, Payment Timing & Late Fees, Cancellation & Refund Policy, Liability Waiver, and Photo Release.
By submitting your Course Application, you are consenting to all the Policies, Terms, and Conditions detailed therein.