- Mountain Education, Inc. (MEI) is a Nevada, Non-Profit corporation operating under the guidance of a Board of Directors.
- Mountain Education, Inc. is a public charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, ID # 47-1263156. If you like what we are providing and teaching to the hiking community, please be a part by donating to our cause of Wilderness Safety. Donations can be made by going to our “Donations” page and clicking on the appropriate “Donate” button.
- Mountain Education operates under Special Use Permit on the Inyo National Forest.
- Mountain Education operates under Commercial Use Authorization secured with Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks.
Admissions & Records:
1. How do I Register for a Course?
Once you have read the Full Course Description, understand what is going to be taught, and like the course date and cost, read the Mountian Education Policies, Terms, and Conditions to be fully aware of what you’re consenting to. Submission of a course application represents your agreement with those policies, terms, and conditions.
- Fill out the Course Application and send it in.
- We will review the information you submit and, upon approval, you will be notified by email that you are registered to attend your course! Pretty simple!
2. How do I pay for my class?
All of our wilderness courses must be paid in full and in advance for you to attend. Go to the “Donations” tab, above!
Please read this page before applying to attend one of Mountain Education’s wilderness skills courses as it includes details about Course Discounts, Payment Timing & Late Fees, Cancellation & Refund Policy, Liability Waiver, and Photo Release.
By submitting your Course Application, you are consenting to all the Policies, Terms, and Conditions detailed therein.